IN THE I and NTEREST OF SAFETY, PLEASE ABIDE BY THESE RULES & CODE OF CONDUCT:
- The pool is a smoke free area.
- Dogs [pets] are prohibited, support dogs will be admitted
- The pump and boiler rooms are out of bounds.
- No photography during scheduled sessions.
- Litter to be placed in bins provided – glass is prohibited.
- No alcohol to be brought into the pool or pool area
- The code of conduct must be observed by all swimmers
- Spectators must not obstruct the pool side or distract the lifeguard.
CODE OF CONDUCT
a. It is the responsibility of the individual swimmer to notify the lifeguard of any health concerns.
b. The instructions of the lifeguard must be adhered to in the interests of safety.
c. Non swimmers, as assessed by the lifeguard are not allowed beyond the red line.
d. No running on the pool side.
e. Diving is only allowed in the designated area in the deep end.
f. Entry to the pool by the steps. No bombing, running dives or other entry liable to cause a hazard to other pool users.
g. No throwing of equipment or violent behaviour involving equipment including splashing.
h. No pushing or throwing people into the pool
i. No inflatables, no standing/climbing on to a float from the edge of the pool.
j. No swearing or abusive language or behaviour.
k. Swimmers must wear only swimwear in the water. No T-shirts/shorts etc. allowed.
l. No flippers, snorkels or face masks allowed.
m. Swimming after the consumption of alcohol or illegal drugs is prohibited.
n. Long hair must be tied back.
o. Please be considerate to other pool users and do not play music on the pool side.